HASS Testing: Highly Accelerated Stress Screening
HASS (Highly Accelerated Stress Screening) is a very effective production screening method used to find manufacturing defects, problems, and monitor processes. The proper use of HASS testing can reduce screening time & costs, improve process control and improve overall quality.
- Temperatures from -100°C to +200°C (-148°F to +392°F).
- Temperatures can be raised or lowered up to 60°C (140°F) per minute.
- Vibration input levels up to 60 Grms with six degrees of freedom.
- Additional loads such as electrical, fluid pressure, etc. can be applied to parts inside the chamber simultaneously with temperature and vibration.
Why Choose DES for HASS?
- We have experience working on many HASS projects.
- Manufacturers are currently subcontracting their HASS to DES with great success.
- DES has multiple HASS chambers.
- We are capable of handling high volume projects.
- It may be more economical and efficient for DES to perform your HASS test since we already have the specialized equipment and facilities in place.
- We can develop and manage the entire HASS testing process form Safety of Screen into production.
- We can provide total process and data management in production. We will conform to your quality and reporting requirements including supplying pass/fail certificates with every product.
- We are experts at designing and making production HASS fixtures.
If you want to learn more about HASS, please visit our blog!