To keep up with increasing vibration and shock testing demand, DES added a brand new Unholtz-Dickie Electro Dynamic (ED) Shaker Test System. The shaker is a model SAI30F-S452/ST system with slip table to perform vibration and shock testing along 3 axes. This gives DES additional vibration and shock testing capability and also will help us turn your projects around faster.
The Unholtz-Dickie SAI30F-S452/ST specifications are:
- 6,000 lbf sine force
- 5,500 lbf random force
- 100G peak vibration acceleration
- 200G peak shock acceleration
- 1 to 3,000 Hz frequency range
- 2 inch stroke
- Vibration: Sine, Random, Sine on Random, Random on Random
- Replication of measured field data
- Gunfire vibration
DES can perform the most complicated shock and vibration test projects with our:
- Two (2) ED Shaker vibration and shock test systems
- Two (2) AGREE temperature cycling chambers to perform combined vibration and temperature testing.
- State of the art controllers
- Many high speed data acquisition channels
What sets us apart from other labs is our in depth experience and technical capability to understand and reproduce the most complicated vibration profiles. We also continually invest in new, high-quality equipment to ensure that vibration and shock testing are as accurate as possible. We have performed vibration and shock test on complex products used in automotive manufacture, space applications, rocketry, and medical and military environments.